Are you Looking for Sad Quotes? Today We are going to Share the Collection of Best Sad Status with You. Sad Status For Whatsapp.

In this blog you can get whatsapp status, sad status, whatsapp status in hindi, sad status in hindi, english status, status in hindi, love status in hindi, whatsapp quotes, very sad status, new whatsapp status, alone status in hindi, funny whatsapp status, funny status in hindi, love attitude status, sad whatsapp status, cool status in hindi, whatsapp status for girls, love feeling status, new status in hindi, love status in english, best whatsapp status, feeling sad status, sad status in english, whatsapp status attitude, life status in hindi, best status in hindi, sad love status, whatsapp status in english, cool whatsapp status, sad status in hindi for life, sad status for boys, sad love status in hindi, love quotes for whatsapp status, best love whatsapp status, alone whatsapp status, unique whatsapp status, whatsapp status message, sad whatsapp status in hindi, nice whatsapp status, love life status, emotional whatsapp status, feeling whatsapp status, best whatsapp status in hindi, beautiful whatsapp status, alone life status, amazing whatsapp status, new love whatsapp status, world best whatsapp status, interesting whatsapp status, top 10 whatsapp status, whatsapp god status, daily whatsapp status, most popular whatsapp status.


150+ Unique Sad Status, Best Sad Status in 2020, Best Sad Whatsapp Status


Out of all lies you have told… was my favorite.

I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.

I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.

I’m slowly giving up.

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

I just want to fall asleep until i don't miss you anymore.

When u love someone, even though they hurt u and break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces!!

If I could be anything, l would be ur tear, so l could be born in ur eye, live down ur cheek and die on ur lips…

Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.

It’s funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.

I always found the right one on wrong time.

You’re the only exception.

I hope you’ll realize how much you’re hurting me someday.

If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.

Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.

People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.

The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard.

Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.

Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can’t trust .

I am not happy without you.

I don’t depend on people anymore because I’m tired of being disappointed.

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.

Sometimes it’s better to be Alone..Nobody can hurt you.

The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.

I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.

I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.

I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.

Out of all lies you have told.. Was my favorite.

A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.

It’s never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes it’s the SMILE we fake.

I just want to fall asleep until I don’t miss you anymore.

My silence is just another word for my PAIN.

Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.

loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel.

The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

Please BURN my sad memories.

I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?

You know what friends your polite nature to others always hurts you.

I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.

Don’t cry for d person who doesn’t know your value of tear.

I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.

Ignore me. I don’t care. I’m used to it anyways. I’m invisible.

Never put your happiness in someone Else’s hands.

I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.

But the all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.

It hurts, but it’s OK.. I’m used to it.

It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back.

The most painful memory. When I walked away and you let me go.

Everyone thinks that ‘I m happy and fine’ but look a lil closer, u will see tears in my eyes.

There is no hurt in this world worse than feeling like they just doesn’t give a F..bad!

Never give up on someone you can’t spend a day not thinking about.

BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.

There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.

Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.

Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.

The sad part isn’t that we never talk, it’s that we used to talk every day.

A great many people have a soldier’s stomach – everything they eat goes to the front.

One day, you will wake up realizing how much I mean to you. When that day comes, I might have woken up with someone else.

SLEEP away the sadness of today.

Today I felt life was over for me. I do not care how much longer I will be in this world, because life will have no meaning for me without his love.

I just wanna run away.. Run away from all of my problems and pain and never come back.. Because i don’t think anyone would miss me.

I am not just another toy you can play with wen all your other toys are broken.

I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.

The silence isn’t so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

The silence isn’t so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!

One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget.

As I’m trying to make everyone else happy I’m making myself miserable in the process.

Only loneliness can teach us everything in this world except how to forget the person who made us lonely.

When I smile and say: Yeah, I’m fine.. it’s really code for.. No I’m not okay and I feel like my world is crashing down around me.

It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.

There is just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right.

Remember, you’re beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone’s gonna be able to see that.

I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.

Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.

I never felt true love until i was with you. And i never felt true sadness until you left me.

The only thing more shocking than the truth are the lies people tell to cover it up.

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.

I am the one that said: Goodbye.. It’s over but I’m the one crying.

Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.

If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

There is no point in crying, the tears won’t bring you back to me.

The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.

Everything takes me longer than I expect. It’s the sad truth about life.

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

Sometimes its better to be alone because then no one can hurt you.

I’m missing something in my life these days.

Once you lose someone, it’s never exactly the same person who comes back.

It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.

It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears…

The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others’ happiness.

My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them.

Don’t be sad because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.

Sometimes what you don’t say is more powerful than what you do say.

Sad feeling is mute reminder of what is really important in our life.

I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.

Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one way street…